Advanced Mind - for better memory and higher mental performance
We have come to understand that we rarely use our capabilities to their full potential. Our mental performance is often not at its peak, we need to focus and we can't, we forget. But there’s something that can be done about that. We want to improve ourselves and that's why we have studied and tested things for a long time. You can now study only what you need more efficiently and faster. Advanced Mind can improve your cognitive abilities thanks to a combination of active ingredients compiled on the basis of scientific knowledge. A well-functioning brain will give you an edge over others and make your life richer.
Advanced Mind - nootropics that work. What are they good for?
- periods of demanding work
- studying and learning
- mitigating brain fatigue when you have too much on your plate
- supporting creativity
- boosting potential of your brain
- alleviating memory deterioration
- exhaustion after an illness or difficult life situation
- preventing mental decline
- inducing positive mental states
Expect a gradual onset of effects during the first 14 days of use, be prepared and order in advance!
The miracle of synergy
Composing the ideal product for better mental performance is a real challenge for every biohacker. The result depends on how rigorously the effect of the individual ingredients is tested, as well as their synergistic impact It may seem easy - I find that Bacopa monnieri does something, add other active ingredients to it and that's it, but mixing the right cocktail of potent adaptogens is an art that requires experience and scientific background. The active ingredients interact with each other and the combination of certain elements or their incorrect ratio increases the risk of side effects. The mixture can be too strong, causing anxiety, headaches, and leading to serotonin syndrome. Or it simply doesn't work because the effects cancel each other out. You don't want any of the above when you are studying for exams or preparing your brain for life's performance. You can count on Advanced Mind, as well as our other blends, to be just right. We have based the content of the active ingredients and their optimal proportions on proven research. We carry out laboratory tests and beta-test our products in real-life situations. It takes time to fine-tune a product, but when it's ready, you can use the full power of all the active ingredients and stay safe.
How does Advanced Mind affect your brain?
Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
Bacopa is one of the oldest nootropics in Europe. The small-flowered plant thrives in wetlands and can be grown hydroponically at home. It is probably the most used herb among biohackers. It improves visual memory, promotes the ability to recall words, and strengthens attention. It increases multitasking ability and has an anti-stress effect. It regulates the interplay of neurotransmitters - dopamine, acetylcholine, and serotonin – and makes them work well together. It has a beneficial effect on brain neuroplasticity, protecting the brain from damage and oxidative stress. It acts as an antioxidant and can also alleviate depression. Indian doctors use it to cleanse the blood of their patients and to mitigate their digestive problems.
Phosphatidylserine is not a swear word, but a lipid that has taken up residence in the membranes of human cells. It acts as a mediator through which the different components outside and inside the membrane pass messages to each other. A remarkable amount of phosphatidylserine is found in the nerves and brain tissue. We make some of it ourselves, but we also get small amounts from food (mostly soy and organ meats). However, its supply in the modern diet is usually insufficient. Lack of phosphatidylserine can manifest itself as an inability to remember words and lack of attention.
- It allows you to learn new things more easily.
- Improves short-term memory.
- Enhances mental performance and visual attention in individuals with ADHD.
- Lengthens sleep and improves its quality.
- Minimizes the effects of stress.
- Reduces inflammation.
It is indispensable for humans, the body and brain do not function properly without it. Its deficiency means low levels of serotonin in the brain, which leads to mood disorders and pessimistic thoughts. If it weren't for bad moods, we probably wouldn't have Nordic crime dramas, but we can't learn or function in this state properly... A deficiency of the "sunshine" vitamin reduces bone strength, causes muscle weakness, and reduces mental performance. There is also a loss of red blood cells, which carry oxygen around your body to the brain. In synergy with Bacopa Monnieri, vitamin D significantly improves cognitive function and suppresses both stress and depression.
A pretty plant with purple flowers that is commonly added to salads (Ulam) in Malaysia, where it originates. Its name means "spring of youth", and the world knows it as Pegaga. It has been used throughout Asia for thousands of years as a neurotonic.
- Restores brain function.
- Strengthens memory and attention.
- Has anti-aging effects.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Regenerates stressed nerves.
- Supports blood circulation.
- Promotes hair growth.
Withania somnifera or Indian ginseng. In Sanskrit, the ancient language of the area where ashwagandha originated, its name means "a whiff of a horse". That's because it imbues humans with the "power of the stallion," an animal that our ancestors revered as the embodiment of nobility and strength. The root of this plant has been used by people for thousands of years, especially in Asia, as a multi-purpose medicine. You can grow it at home in a pot as a fairly undemanding houseplant.
- Strengthens brain function.
- Lowers cortisol levels, thus eliminating stress.
- Increases energy and suppresses fatigue.
- Alleviates anxiety.
- Supports muscle growth and suppresses the formation of fat reserves.
- Helps to slow down aging.
What do you appreciate most about Advanced Mind?
- It helps me think, but at the same time, it makes me feel more at peace.
- I feel more productive and have clearer thinking.
- I get everything done sooner, I need less time to study, and I remember things better.
- I was really scared of exams, but the anxiety has suddenly disappeared, I'm calm and productive.
- I was surprised that I was able to think more clearly a month after I stopped using the product.
- Adaptogens are sometimes slow to kick in, but with Advanced Mind, I can remember things better after just 14 days.
- No unnecessary additives, every part of the product is functional, the capsule is packed with fillers.
Find out if Advanced Mind is the right choice for you. Try expanding your abilities and discover your full potential. Take care of your brain and it will take care of you.